When I bought my first DSLR I was very happy with my choice. It was a mind-blowing experience when I have taken my first shot. But, as days passed, I was more confident in my photography. This made to search for more lenses for my camera. But there were a lot of options and choices available on the net. This made me confused about taking the correct decision. I searched a lot on the net and finally sought out MY BEST FIVE LIST.
- It indicates the crop version of the sensor. The D3 series and D5 series are usually equipped with crop sensors of size 15.8 X 23.6 mm. Hence lenses with DX versions are more suitable for D3 series and D5 series of Nikon cameras.
- It means auto-focus with Silent wave motor (SWM). The lenses use ultrasonic vibration instead of a gear system thus reducing the noise while auto-focusing.
- It means auto-focus with Pulse motor (stepping motor lens). They are more advanced versions than AF-S and are much quieter than earlier SWM lenses. Nikon is introducing all lenses with AF-P now.
- “VR” means vibration reduction. It helps in increasing stability while shooting with hand. It helps in taking good quality images even at longer zooms.
- VR II (VR 2)
- It is second version of vibration reduction mechanism introduced by Nikon, which can produce good image stabilization even up-to four stops of handheld shooting.
The first lens that I would recommend is a prime lens. A prime lens is best for PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY. If you take more personal photos or family photos, then this is for you. Prime lenses are fixed focal length lenses, best in class for the “bokeh” effect. They produce beautiful blurry backgrounds. People who are interested in portrait photography can opt for it.
There are various prime lenses available on the net. But some of these lenses lack motor in them. The Nikon 3series (D3200, D3300, D3400, and D3500) and 5 series (D5300, D5600) lack a motorized body. Hence the lens which is attached to them will have that motor for self-adjustment (autofocus).
Comes with AF-S motor to allow autofocusing on Nikon’s entry-level D40/D40X/D60 bodies. The main advantage is it comes for half the price of the few other DX format standard primes currently. Awesome lens performance, even in low light photography. Comes with a focal length of 35mm.
Comes with AF-S motor to allow autofocusing on Nikon’s entry-level D40/D40X/D60 bodies. The main advantage is it comes for half the price of the few other DX format standard primes currently. Awesome lens performance, even in low light photography. Comes with a focal length of 50mm. [RECOMMENDED]
The best option for wildlife photography or distant photography is a 70-300 mm lens. These telephoto lenses are best to shoot decent wildlife photography. They can also be used for candid, sports photography and for distant landscapes. The kit lens equipped with the camera is 18-55mm. Hence this lens can be a decent extension for a kit lens. If you didn’t buy dual-lens then buying 70-300 will definitely have an edge on your photography.
These are some of the telephoto lenses suitable for Nikon 3400 and Nikon 3500
Compact and ligh weight Telephoto lens.Get sharp images with image stabilization. uses a pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) that focuses extremely fast and is nearly silent.Can autofocus in no time which is useful in taking fast moving objects.
Compact and ligh weight Telephoto lens.Comes wih beautiful sturdy metal mount.Has 14 lens elements in 10 groups. It comes with “Macro” mode to get the best out of it in miniature photography.
But a big drawback of the lens is it doesnot come with VR/image stabiliation. Hence it becomes difficult to take a clear image at maximum Zoom.
Compact and ligh weight Telephoto lens.Best versatile lens for Portraits and Sports photography. Image stabilization present. Comes with advanced VR (vibration reduction- VR) which provides 4.0 stops of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images.
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm F/3.5-5.6 G ED VR Zoom Lens for Nikon
WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE
- Lessons to be learned from the freaking fall of FTX. - November 11, 2022
- What is MUN crypto? How to be eligible for MUN airdrop? - November 7, 2022
- What is Gummys crypto? How to participate in Intial Fan Offerings (IFO)? - November 5, 2022